Monday, May 20, 2013

Wall to Wall


The color of your walls makes such a massive difference to the atmosphere of the room. Here are a few designs that have caught my eye lately...

1. Dark midnight blue walls for outdoor sitting areas give off a clean, modern vibe that pairs well with woodwork and keeps the temperature feeling cool.
2. The subtlety of half-painted walls makes the room feel even taller.
3. Painting just one side of the wall brings a pop of color without overwhelming the entire room.
4. Patterns in small spaces can act as a tiny haven in your home.

- christine

(Image sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / Unknown)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Wow, love these walls, awesome blog!!

    xx

    http://thattallgirlinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, do you have bloglovin'? I would love to follow you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I just got one, it should be on the left side of my blog. :)

      - christine

      Delete