Saturday, May 18, 2013

Eat, Play, Love: March and April


Clearly I've been neglecting this blog for a while (I blame schoolwork!), but here's a quick recap of some highlights from the last two months.

EAT: My friend from California came to visit and I took him to North End (the Little Italy of Boston) for some pasta. Though we couldn't get into the famed Giacomo's, we wandered over next door and had some wonderful pear, mascarpone, and cheese pasta that I definitely won't be forgetting for a while.

PLAY: I really wish I had been more proactive earlier in the year about putting myself out there in terms of photography (well in terms of life, really). In the past two months I've had some amazing photography experiences and got to shoot signed models for the first time!

LOVE: On April 15th, during my last Marathon Monday, the Boston bombings took place less than a mile from where I was. The rest of that week was filled with fear, sadness, and disbelief. But the city quickly got back on its feet, proving how strong and together this city truly is, and making me fall in love with Boston all over again.

- christine

No comments:

Post a Comment