Thursday, June 6, 2013

San Diego Eats

I recently spent a week in San Diego as a "graduation trip". My friends took me to eat all sorts of food in the area, and we covered all the great spots and different types of food. Honestly, I was almost just as blown away by the decor of the restaurants as I was by the food!

Amazing pasta in San Diego's Little Italy on India Street...


Incredible gelato (the almond flavor was delicious!) at Gelateria Frizzante, which had the most gorgeous-colored walls and photographs, right by the cove in La Jolla...



Carne asada tacos at Lucha Libre... they had the most awesome decorations and a table "reserved for champions"...



Extraordinary Desserts, where every dessert was a masterpiece...


One of the cutest brunch places ever, Mission Coffee Cup. The mural on the wall was adorable. :) As for the food, I'd have to recommend Snooze instead. Get the pancakes! Try every single one!



Happy eating!
- christine

No comments:

Post a Comment